Friday, August 5, 2011

clearly knew Li Yuan

We certainly are at a disadvantage disadvantage, I will update later,nike air max cheap the good news or bad news has been reported your brother. Now I just want to ask you a word, you can view the battlefield Chang? Li Shimin stunned and said: I do not understand what you mean. Kou Zhong sighed and said: If you are willing to Chang as a battlefield, will be put into a battlefield that was the king, the set of Baize for Kou, scripted to move over, understand? Li Shimin first stay at him, trying to escape after the mouth smile, and gradually expand, burst loss nodding smiles: Yes! Yelled right! The reason I wait for Fu Huang, I am heartless and sad stricken, loss of morale, because the battlefield is not as Chang'an. On the battlefield, how could the result of frustration at the enemy and deserting appetite? War is unscrupulous, it is important that the final victory, the people taught the world battle! Kouzhong leave, clearly knew Li Yuan Li Shimin finally given up. Kouzhong to Xu Ziling side,Nike Shox OZ sale side by side with his platform, overlooking the opposite direction distant grand Chang'an City. Xu Ziling glanced at him, lightly: the King of Qin willing to listen to your advice it? Kouzhong whispered: I called him a discredited by a few, his *** until tonight he finally agreed to put aside the illusion of Li Yuan, down to earth to do one for his wife and children to men Society. Lao Ba and Xiaohou it? Xuzi Ling said: They fight for time to rest, for fear of tomorrow have a massive fight. Kouzhong frowned: You seem to have not been Ke eye, why not go to bed? Xuzi Ling said: I'm waiting for you, alas! So tired you fall into this narrow escape of bad Bureau, my heart is very well-being. Kouzhong laughed with her arm around his shoulder, and said: a world of two brothers, said these words to do? Frankly tell you that we will never lose, I think the situation more favorable, more clearly distinct.Nike Air Max Skyline We have no choice, Li Yuan has no choice but to finally give way only. His mother! I would like to kill most people in Hong kid. Xuzi Ling said: I just looked at Chang'an, suddenly remembered the issue is to be careful with other drugs. Yesterday I was having an affair Fu Chang east city gate, on the quenching of the needle to shoot drugs is very high-handed, so I almost can not endure. We can see each other useful for drug expert, and this may be Liexia that NPC thief. Kouzhong nodded: Daming respect to teach in addition to the others. Xuzi Ling said: I rarely think of murder, but Liexia is an exception, I can let go of any person, but can not let him. Kouzhong understand his feelings,Nike Air Max ACG sale Liexia kill Song Jingang, so Xu Ziling can not be relieved, planted inextricably vendetta. Said: Do not want to do these unpleasant things to our brains a bright future. We are here, but I am afraid and thirty Xuan Wei Fei Li Yuan, but in the hands, but since not everyone who becomes a stalemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment