Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I met my other half harvested from a lifetime of love

elegant, full of romantic atmosphere. Once walked into a cafe, as if it and the outside noise, irritability, isolation, and belong here just a simple, leisurely mood. I like at the moment, a man sat quietly, loose body and mind, in a daze. This time, there will always be lively or dull or memory of past deep glow. Childhood, youth, home, his alma mater, and other symbols in the memory looming. Time past in the hard struggle, the joy of success, there are many happy and unhappy things, many worry about the outcome of the emotion, all the doors at this time fall into flash. Wander about in the passage of the years flying, I have a little delighted, moved infinite, that is walking the road of life, whether I succeed or fail, whether I was in the trough or peak, I have a close friend of many heart to heart standing next to me, for I applaud, cheer for me, brought me forward confidence and motivation. Friends, the greatest wealth of my life, a person alone in the cafe, read this, warm the hearts of a sudden and devastating. Coffee, my heart was filled with the fragrance, a touch of random thoughts drift. Lighted and looked out the window, I suddenly thought, cute little baby and his mother may enter the sleep. And I hang around beautiful Egret Island, alone in the coffee shop, sipped coffee, think about their own life, career, future ... in the complicated earth, perhaps thinking I was a simple man; in cafe idle time, I became a speculative philosopher. I suddenly remembered an article, it says: In fact, the coffee itself is not in the mood, the mood only products of coffee, but prefer the mood into the coffee or the coffee into the mood inside. What kind of mood the coffee taste, but only only you know. Night sometime, coffee shop, he is sowing the piano song This is a more well-known local coffee shop possessed characteristics. Twelve years ago, in this cafe, I met my other half, harvested from a lifetime of love. Perhaps this could be love to one of the reasons coffee shop, because there good harvest and happiness of the blessed memory. Occasionally, the arrival of coffee and occasionally a person's time, I thought indulge in the mixing of the flavor, I find that taste of their own feelings, to listen to his heart the feeling of the beauty of coffee, so gentle melodies and thick strong coffee, along with in into the heart. Have products to make coffee, and I still dream of feeling among the coffee, linger, Egret Island, a beautiful night, a person's coffee, let me indulge.
</Body>

No comments:

Post a Comment