Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Between the two military relations to achieve a new breakthrough

Li3 ya3 peng2: is two things. One thing is film-television culture industry, we spring media have twelve years, the culture industry once we have been involved in and magazine publishing, IT enterprise, culture tourism projects, so in showbiz this, we had 12 years of accumulation and precipitation, finally we chose to yunnan rodman cast (refers to yunnan cultural industry investment holding group) cooperation today, because I think this project in film culture industrial park inside, can put us in a dozen years of film and TV culture industry fields do try some of the resources, gain experience and consolidated to this today, the big project to comprehensive inside, I think IT is spring media in 12 years after the course is an integrative (meaning) investment or project operation. In addition to this outside, one of my new life ideal goal or, investment objectives or -- because all today's ideal is cannot leave commercial operation mode - with Chinese traditional culture is the culture education related industrial system. I use this word, actually the system to say it involves the industry will be more, but it has a core subject thought is the traditional culture industry education, this is a very interesting, also very willing to use a long time to complete the matter. This work is still YunNiangQi, actually already brewing in two years, I think in the next years may launch the project timely.
Sina entertainment: it is said that you will go to school so special?
Li3 ya3 peng2: Chinese traditional culture is a so profound range, so the traditional culture learning can only learn in life. Recently, I will go to the Yangtze river business school learn EMBA, may want reopened. Because I think although I myself have 12 years of investment experience, also involved seven, eight different industries and companies, but I also need on the way of life and do a sorting, make a study, a further studies.
Sina entertainment: in search on the net, the existence of "li3 ya3 peng2" will show you is an actress mbt sandals sale data, businessman and philanthropist, but now you actor identity more and more light.
Li3 ya3 peng2: more and more light. I might add, even in the past 11 years every year I will only make a play.
Sina entertainment: cannot calculate high-yield...
Li3 ya3 peng2 low, very low, 11 years ago, and, from the speak should is also an actor's golden period. Of course I esteem artist, because I'm such a background, but, I think everyone has his own different ways. Maybe I'm a, like I had said I had MBT Habari, an engineering (students), went on to the central drama college, texture coexist, mental and emotional and exist upon me, have already become me to a can't erase or change the mark. I so for years has been looking for a suitable for my own road, maybe a certain point in time will to do a play, I want to also not a strange thing, but I am not likely to take acting as my only hobby or is work, this to me is not suitable, so I think everyone can find a suitable way.
Sina entertainment: but now the age for an actor should be the golden age, it experienced qualifications fame, MBT Kisumu2,not acting not feel pity?
Li3 ya3 peng2: I this year 40, may (in) more mature, life experience, and experience accumulation more lucrative process, but there is no best will only have better, maybe 50 years will be better? Maybe? Another I said I still have a life ideal, in addition to acting let outside, I cannot go to deceive myself, I still more respect my heart of choice.
Home education, li execute traditional culture learning oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment