Wednesday, April 27, 2011

this thing is with children regarding

Sina entertainment: you say to want to be engaged in traditional culture education related work at home, you also can give TongTong li, carry on the traditional culture of education?
Li3 ya3 peng2: will will. But also because I have children later, after a family, then because you start thinking about education problem to some slowly, slowly extends out a my future to do something that system.
Sina entertainment: this thing is with children regarding...
Li3 ya3 peng2: is a direct relationship. Because if may not have children, and if I'm single or mbt sandals sale I do not have kids, and I may not in this age to spend so much time to think about education this question, I think these are all your child bring me.
Sina entertainment: what is taught?
Li3 ya3 peng2: well, a lot, actually this five years we in the child's education, besides.MBT Ema, normal kindergarten, primary, secondary such a education besides, we still pay a lot of energy, anyhow a lot of, for instance, this is a system, once again, I mentioned this word, for example, li system she'll have to oracle's learning, from small, for example, to the physical stamina training for a way of life in the definition of childhood. Of course these ways, education is not cramming the biggest learning is a kind of education is for a comprehensive knowledge, especially the door it was in this process, I feel or felt the current social education system on the existing among some shortage, which prompted me and my team, I'm surrounded by a group of like-minded people, we determined the direction of our life, we're going to do it, do something, especially with education related with Chinese traditional education related a job.
Sina entertainment: so, when it will be launched next year a stereo system, such as school, publishing, film, these will be included?
Li3 ya3 peng2: I think the future will be involved, but next year we just the agency's formal MBT Habari,appeared. But in the time available, we don't want to just do a conference said the agency was here without content support, just like today, we the signing ceremony, although just a signing ceremony, but in this before signing, both have done nearly a year of work or research job market. Also I think next year we launched is a clear, has its own core concepts core purpose a education institutions core goal.
Forty whatever life direction already found too far away from entertainment rumours

No comments:

Post a Comment