Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sina entertainment: the man forty, you think 40 mean?
Li3 ya3 peng2: because of the person different you, but for me personally words, last year I travel in a way, I suddenly, also not suddenly, because some accumulates, in one spot I suddenly realized clearly arrived, made a decision, I sought to me a life direction. I feel that for a person speaking, at least for me to see my 40 years old, can be in to find something I really willing to do something of a lifetime, I am willing to do a lifelong career, I think for me is the most significant. Actor this profession cannot be I a lifelong career, yan ran angel foundation is me a lifelong career, but by 1.5 angel fund is not my heart and up, I think that is the god arrangement to me, I was in complete a my duty. So the future, Chinese traditional education things about my own heart and up, his choice, your decision, I very clearly to find such a direction. So that's in my and at the age of 40 I found one I would go to a lifetime fighting for business, and I think I was very happy thing, in my this year or this 40 years, I was very happy thing.
Sina entertainment: now for you, what is the most important?
Li3 ya3 peng2: family and career, very official statement, but I am very serious about. For a man speaking, family and career I think is very important.
Sina entertainment: is there a more emphasis on some?
Li3 ya3 peng2: from my actual performance to see a little bit more on business, for example, most of my time is in the work without with family, this is an indisputable fact, so I think also don't have to do more to hide sexual excuses or anything.mbt sandals sale I'd like to present a stage career for me to see a few more important, but the families are not leave.
Sina entertainment: the old saying "forty whatever you think of you," old?
Li3 ya3 peng2: I have very clearly in my forty years of age, in fact just a few months ago, I find me a life direction, if only from this perspective, I think I'm on the choice of the direction of your life no longer confused. Because once for example in the past ten years inside, why for every year, take a shoot a play to play at the same time with lots of other things, I think that ten years are my heart in a process of choices that today I finally the dust has settled, I know what I would do.
Sina entertainment: but those rumors about entertainment, reports? Such as some recentMBT Ema, report? ...
Sina entertainment: don't say, I think this is too far away from me. KeLu/wen
Link:
Film and TV culture industry in yunnan province ShiYanYuan location lijiang county to 10 kilometers west of the lashihai region, by yunnan cultural industry investment holding group and Beijing media group established joint investment in spring MBT Panda, This project with a total investment of 500 million yuan, with a construction area of 800,000 square metre, is completed, it will set wetland nature reserve, the film and television base, the tea-horse road cultural theme villages in one body.

No comments:

Post a Comment