Thursday, February 24, 2011

I was reluctant smile and nod

After getting after, I will back against the wall, sit still and staring at the distant mountains in a daze, ah, if can markchress change the mosquito also good, then I can fly out.

Like before long days is gradually dark, I think the hills may not all black faster in it, just now I still feel before noon of how the dark, want again to maybe that is oneself is too weak to even the weather is see no.

I heard my right hand side outside of someone in the talk, is a savory and the man came back. After a while, the right of the door is opened, the man came in a sudden, I see the man stay, once, then came saying to me, "do you feel better now? Ok oneself bed?" I heard his voice inside unexpectedly with joy.

"It's windy outside, or you go to hall inside sit down." Man concerned say while into the hall inside, a short while the whole room was lit up, estimation is man opened the lamp, this is no longer that orange light bulb, but white ray of incandescent lamp.

I didn't speak, also didn't move a body, has been quietly sitting in the hallway, lean against a wall, two eyes glazed hope the nearby mountains.

When the night comes, I began to crazy like miss my baby, oh my god, how long have I haven't seen my baby, before I often say to others "if one day see my baby, I estimate that day I will not survive" gosh, this all days ah, baby, you doing now? You have for dinner? The weather so cold the clothes you wear can warm? Evening with whom did you sleep, can have up to your bubble milk? You are always very night, but someone will play quilt cover with quilt for you?

Tears of silent again in my face is wanton of flow, miss baby and is better than reality in all, I lean against a wall, began crying softly, allow the tears hua hua of flowing downwards.

"What's the matter with you? Don't comfortable? Doctors say, you want fine needn't injections, if you still feel very uncomfortable, I'll go to see a doctor to give you see see!" Man walk before me to squat down down, caring asked.

I wiped my face, I shook it.

"I would like my daughter" I take break into tears said.

"Ah?? You really have a daughter? How old is your daughter?" Man curious asked.

I looked at the man squat in front of me, he is a curious feeling with little boys, cannotted help but smiled, the feeling that man is in fact a lovely boy.

"More than 2 years old, she is my life and see her, I can't live" I faint said.

"So small ah, you don't worry, wait few days, so my mother after getting, regular meeting lets you home." Encourage me to man.

"City, eat." A savory outside edge called edge toward inside walk, see I also got a fright "you can get up? City, that can have valued, don't let her run ah" woman call way.

I feel like a savory captive the beast similar, in the heart of a burst of sorrow.

"Mom, I won't. She which have strength run, walk, go and eat." Man with his mother moved toward me to say.

I sat motionless.

Then give man was persuasion, I still arose and went with him went out, this just know in the door on the left and a roof tiles stone lei into house, is used to make kitchen and dining,Exciting dining table nail into the wood is small square table, chair is four long wooden chairs. We sat silently eating meals, I eat too little, only drink the half bowl of gruel, he can't eat another bite.

Old woman to man was always looking at me, so, men eat satisfied hereafter, he accompany me back to back, old woman has been in the kitchen busy. I seem to hear from which place spread the pigs and chickens and ducks noise, but does not care.

I still sitting in my original sit in a daze, a short while man from his room came out, and he slightly opened corridor on the other side of the door, crept out and out again after gently locked the door. Estimates that more than a hour after, man and slightly opened the door, crept up into the came in, and gently shut the door. I'm curious stare at him, don't know him to do something.

Man shouted at me smiled, small voice asked my mother looked I didn't, "I shook my head.

"I go out and find floret" man squat down down to say to me.

"Huh?" I'm curious well the sound.

"That I like a girl, the two of us fall in love, but my mom with floret her parents dead live would not let us together." Man pull a long face.

"Oh?" I frightened, this year, really nothing new all call I met,he not surprised ah, felling heel play series edifice.

"Why?" I asked softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment