Monday, February 28, 2011

push me to another female talented person

"Because childhood of poison?" SiTuMingZhe strain of markchress ask.


"Poisoning?" How could I remember miss young thing. Prime minister "Maybe. I don't remember, in fact that LiuMingZhe you don't need to be checked, all the time since I think you are he! Maybe you are his past?"


"HuoYaJun, you don't say something I couldn't understand it, we went home tomorrow, I will ask for you all cure too much, we must get rid of your body, poison, have me in one day, you don't say what live but 25-year-old discouraging words." This person again hair what good temper!


"I don't want, if you want to me more years to live, don't let me back to the palace." I haven't enough with, return will be suffocated.


His staring straight me, and when I haven't reaction to come over and what it is, he suddenly bring I pulled in her bosom, "if have no you, so, what should I do? I know now that I lived twenty-sixth is waiting for you to appear." Is advertising? Listen very strange!


"Happeneth brother." A voice appear, I first think this name sounds very weird.


I break SiTuMingZhe arms, "YingEr my sister, you'll talk about, down before me."


"Which allowed you to leave." Hate voice with a laugh, hate, hate is coastline more he actually took my hand, not let go of meaning. "What matter?" He turned his head, with a strange voice to the YingEr, like had to me.


"Happeneth brother, just LuYi have brought YingEr to seen brother, but YingEr and don't want to walk." Oh! It seems is found separated brother. "YingEr wanted to stay in your side." Unexpectedly ancient girl also pretty active! "As long as you don't abandon, YingEr in your side even make a servant girl all right."


"My side is not short of girl."


"So do --" I haven't finished just words by he stared back, "I didn't say anything."


"I never thought to have around except ginger outside of the woman. I saved you also just hope you can find the family, now that your brother has found it, so LuYi will arrange your future life."


"Happeneth brother." YingEr suddenly got down on my knees. "Please let YingEr stay here! Even if you are just a few months to a well." Demand is not high!


"I don't want to miss the your lifetime. With your brother go!" SiTuMingZhe chilly say, without the slightest self-complacent.


YingEr runs crying out, this man how so! Since you for somebody else unintentionally, you had to her so good why! Not because I just such!


"Ginger, your last sing to LinFeng that was very nice, can give me sing once listen to." He looked at me unexpectedly smile very gentleness.


"You still really fickle!" I apart his hand. "Terrible." I didn't look back the walked out, let him behind hits.


The SiTuMingZhe article] [confessions


This woman's heart is made of stone? I say the obvious enough? I YingEr so arrange anything wrong, she seemed very glad to let YingEr for me to do magic, the lateral bestowed eccentric woman! Like can't wait to happy.


Looking at her talk about LiuMingZhe look when, although KouChen don't like, but tone with sorrow, but love hurts the kindness is in ethereal weapons words, so she was wounded has many deep, a thought she had been someone have wounded my heart ache, or even the north coolness and I look alike, also is unforgivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment