Friday, February 25, 2011

you exactly can help me wholesale

The old leadership thought I joke, and no care and began to busy doing his business.

I wanted to make the leadership help to his friend that markchress wholesale some roses, think later, always trouble he really bad, when suddenly he thought, o hair told me about his friend in a mountain flower, are busy running under the alleghenies16 hair's office.

"O hair, can you help me to get some roses come?" Crept go to send side, small voice, o in his ear excited whisper.

"Why kremlinologists!"? O send surprised quietly asked.

"Would you like to help me get 100 cigarettes roses, okay?" I continue to whisper of excitement.

"Oh? Do you use?" O send a face of vacant.

"Why? You?" With the office of the spring, I suddenly shout aloud, o and send all jumped.

"Stealthy, are really well" just from the next come in, also a prince of face of ambiguity at us.

"Go. You have a problem? O hair, 100 branches roses?" I helpless raised his voice.

"Why? To send people? Send so many?" Jun spring curious around me.

"The evening, I'm going to the flower" I had to Linux.

"Wow, elder sister, you're probably think money to crazy! You to flower? Incredible!" Jun shook his head, said a panic tail face not to believe.

In my dead to tie up lousy dozen bottom, o hair from his friend there really give me wholesale came with 100 roses.

"Wholesale to others, packaged is 5 blocks, wholesale give you calculate 4 piece, means that it hadn't spent, these are more defective, you see, ok?" When the flowers sent giver, o hair beside explained.

"Okay, okay, so went, have a wrapping paper are very beautiful, thank you!" I grateful, hair said.

I give show dozen telephone, let the giver to take in the show store, mangwan all this, I just mercilessly comfortable tone.

"You really want flower-selling ah, where to sell?" All the people were amazed the cross-examine me, I pretended mysterious XiaoErBuDa, cheerful to everyone say "hiss hiss... is confidential".

I can not confidential? Behold, they that a group of love frolic colleague,Batch perhaps even to welcome my HuaTan, that way, don't say flower, is gratis all nobody dared to want.

5 p.m., nasty ran to pick up the baby. The baby when I see a few dozen times more than usual, the flower can't help exciting.

"Mom, a lot of flower ah" walking in the street, baby excitement, jump jump, two eyes staring straight with the vivid roses, two eyes sparkles.

"Ha ha, girls are girls, saw you spend two eye hair all straight?" I couldn't help but also happy.

"Baby, let us also go, flower-selling ok or not?" I squatted down, smiling, ask the baby.

"Well, good ah" baby lit the pen-hold grip hand.

"Today supper outside literally eat it, eat we will go to the flower, ok?" I smile staring baby asked.

"Good, mom, I want to eat French fries" baby joy 1930, looked excited.

"No, to make do with rice porridge, walk, mother took you eat salty porridge to" suddenly I board the face comes to, unhappy took the baby and then walk.

As darkness falls, it is also the university students are walking out of the ivory tower, to blatant street seek happiness and stimulation, when long-hoped-for two-wheelers paired college students, in that special day, on the face be permeated with different happiness and contentment.

I put the delicate and charming be about to drip roses packed in a large weaving flower basket, tall placed in a big table, put in my bookstore door, far you can see that a basket of delicate and charming and happiness.

"Flower ah, flower-selling prominently, my brother and sisters quickly to buy flowers ah" baby with her two sons, held high hands roses, excitement and the joyful shout, that a face of happiness and crispy TongYin, deep infected with each passing person, also deeply attracted every passing people, all unbearablely back to hope hope again.

"Kid, you this flower how much ah" many passing lovers can not help slowed his steps, smiling to the three children asked.

"Seven blocks, seven dollars a, xi xi xi..." Three children strived replied.

"Elder sister you this flower why sell seven pieces?" Many men and women of buying flowers don't understand of ask me.

"Ha ha, in us in this, with seven to eight straight arguments, I sincerely wish each pair of lovers finally can jack shall have Jill" I jolly, answer.

"It's very good, give me a bunch of it" some boys began to rob to want to spend.

"Wait, I this flower, one can only buy a, meaning for heart and soul" I smilingly say, "and, buy I spend people still have to accept one of my little poll, don't know you could willing to cooperate".

"Oh? So fun ah, that you say,they what survey?" Onlookers several couples began because they are curious excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment