Monday, October 24, 2011

the award of roses hand a



Every year,UGG Delaine Sneakers, the end of the year, I will taking some time to penetrate my call keep those telephone numbers, but not too many, fair one thousand. Forties, cigarette favor a dream over the elapse years, a thousand call numbers, I logged through every junket. A phone digit, it represents one encounter a fable. One thousand telephone numbers, intermittently connected to my life. I occasionally thought of deleting, yet the lag could not do it, I'm terrified of a key pressed down, a agreeable memories ambition be canceled, it will devastate one elemental connecting fetter of life. Maybe namely memories, and also namely not necessarily good, alternatively even a nightmare. But I still reserve it, even now canceled, there will still be a nightmare. People, bittersweet salty, are savored,UGG Sundance II, can be considered a perfect life. A encounter, a time in a year, leaving mini period apt miss. Whether bitter or sweet, miss, completely forgotten than good. Sort out their own past, see at the folk who had met yesterday and today, there will be surprises. Of lesson, students will be wondered ... ... tall, was by the same chart, heads a amenable, come up with a small knife, stabbed to play with a associate in the stomach, since emigrated, as yet no newspaper. Although, web of justice, yet not lax. But the high namely the net, but can not return home, the days of hiding, may likewise feel good. Students Wu, head high, but fifteen hundred meters last was lost to me, offended,UGG Ultimate Short, my neb is facing the punch. I vowed at that time of day, will be reported Cichou. Twenty-five years but not seen, not disgust. I will meditation of him every year. Partners hair, do not work to school, but added a good material to do business. I heard in the far city, has convert a billionaire, has 3 wives. I constantly consider of bad things to do with catching fish egg excavate infancy. Colleagues Liu, ten years older than me, genuine part, alive in a apartment as six months,UGG Waverly, told me the story of those jokes and yellow still fresh. But six months ago, died of cancer. To this end, I melancholy because numerous days. Business partners, Zhou, played 2 years with the dealings, with the point of adore and hate, owes me thousands of greenbacks, but his idea had been operated aboard, the others can think of the money owed him, he forgot the money owed to others . Forget to forget it is thought, can no longer take it. Now, I fair remember your good. Anyone have pros and cons, avails, alternatively to think of others right. A girlfriend, my idea of ​​the goddess. Perhaps hardly whichever girlfriend, but done in a workshop with the living. Fall butme time, I restless, and always trying to find her, all absence to listen her mention someone does not material if unusually busy night energy, but during the day as with Footloose. Workshop Director, said my eyes light up, I know, it was love of light. But I went to quit the plant, I did not differentiate the truth,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan, no guts, a lack of gallantry. Three years antecedent, in the street to see her, does not acknowledge me, and led a young man with her looks for agreeable girl. I looked at her quietly disappeared from my sight, tears blurring my eyes. If you were reincarnated, I would prefer to tell the truth, no longer fearful rejected. His girlfriend has been, practiced our duet together, and some comprehending, but not impressed. Two years after, having had a girlfriends, tell me a secluded. She said it was already seen with my eyes burning, but I'm for ignorant cheat. I cautiously recollect the minutiae, and suddenly, but User A, has not met a friend, but kick it off, speak about everything. I believe that, regardless of the network, or reality, the award of roses hand a fragrance. Everywhere the truth. There has been, C, D ... ..., since in the hundreds of thousands in the meet, is a variety of corner. May pass, but I will never forget. ... ... One thousand tel numbers, numerous colorful membrane is shot, always inadvertently, crossed my mind, so I can not forget; colorful mirror surface is an thousand, from entire inspire my life. I kas long assome numbers does not exist, it is fair a cluster of insignificant numbers. Even a lot of people cried that label, in this earth have disappeared. But in my mind, will not evaporate. Hundred years of cultivation on the same canoe degree, one acquaintance has been practicing for centuries, how can I lightly forget. Next life, I am willing to practice a hundred years, in interchange for variant reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment