Monday, October 24, 2011

I was drinking



Write down the heading, I feel a mini morsel surprised, no to fascinate public consideration, yet a real way this occurred, my tiny loveliness with cohabitation. From Wu to Pakistan, thousands of miles away, in the ancient three-May up to,UGG Brookfield Tall boots, but immediately a few hours wade away. The road exercise namely eternal, merely why 2 of my colleagues with little beauty. From Sichuan to Jiangsu to sit when the forty-hour practice, tired namely no to mention. Basically, the South China visit, the scenery is majestic. When the train speeding, the detest they can no, favor the ancient Burkina officials, she began to peregrination, how many period he took to see each person pulchritude. Buddha, brandy and flesh via intestinal too, the Buddha idea to reside. Like beauty and the beauty is gone. But beauty with me, the heart may not be weeping. Than an long walk single, extra than elated to happiness the factors a little. Daba, is an of the cave, occasionally clear and occasionally black, wish and depression in the walk through. Jianghan Plain nowhere to fly, the sky low brow, but trees shake off. Yangtze River is my tail, behind airing junket. The residential places of Jiangsu and Zhejiang Tang do not truly wild, pure and playful, stood serene countryside. They see their beauty, play their own, to the end of the Yangtze River in Shanghai. Wu's eyes and then from Shanghai to Suzhou. In my eyes, they are a group of children, but they are starting to embark aboard another life, begin their current life. What is fashionable, take the train weary, being replaced at new and snug. The next object is still very smooth,UGG Classic Metallic, and merely one human can not work to go, she is the little beauty. Flirting phantasmal, soft Yue language way, bridges gentle gratitude has at present begun, but was hastily set foot ashore the way out, leaving only me and 2 small beauty. From Suzhou to Hankow, only five hours, really quick. Tang and Song of the officials who are absolutely unexpected, and now the motorcar ambition escape so quickly as we can as the next hundred annuals alternatively a thousand years to foresee the same position, then what kind of life as human of the state,ugg boots canada, such as their adore,UGG Caspia, life, transportation, language, and so on. If Su was born in now, he hurried train or plane to Red Cliff, the definite jot handed down the on behalf of Writers tough to see what the writers, on behalf of so and so to concern approximately them, and create for themselves on TV a few opportunities. Or again, he is the adviser of films and television shows, there is the unspoken rules of activity. Think, also not far from Hankou to Red Cliff, and memorize Yellow Crane Tower you can. No way, not motorcar in Sichuan, is midnight, only the bird's lair in the next nine locations. Accommodation to write, when to see a huge brand motel, wrote afterward a five-story brings us to a small house. Little Miss said, is not unscrupulous yo, met Sun Erniang as on the misadventure. How to do, sir? We live in a apartment, and I fear. Little Miss Yuji almond eyes, Tingtingyuli, but also a morsel motive. I have not locations with any woman with a apartment? Get in the room, she quickly shut the gate, also locked up. She said her first bath, I said, okay, you bathe, I just clean, a bath was easy. After washing her dressed in a pearly suit to dress a full female neatness. After bathing, hungry? Not hungry. Go out to dine, what to see in Wuhan dinner taste. Really do not ambition to eat. To eat, fall asleep extra. Go out to eat together, the results, I drank some wine, she ate some roast. Had said do not eat, or devour the way, like hundreds of years is generally not eaten, I do not understand the food here is delicious, or hunger's sake, maximum of her trays to eat, a little lady-like by entire. Anyway, I was drinking, there is such a beauty with me, the wine does not intoxicate the. Seventy-eight normally drink a decanter ahead drinking two bottles of the two had drunk two drunk. But also like to drink, I said, Little Miss, you do not have to drink ah. I do not drink. You give me gushing on it. Drank a bottle. Of you, take a look at, is not not savant them? When back to the hotel, how asleep, I totally do not know, get up the next daytime are more than 11. I looked up, she was still a nightmare, naught of my clothes off, the body's sweat. I get up to sleep in distinct bed, she said to me, if you say to your parents, friends,UGG Classic Argyle Knit, and I sleep together tonight, and they look like the mind? She did not question, I take a bath and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment