Monday, October 24, 2011

likewise did not see her anew



Busy day, also lazy apt make supper, worked to stand outdoor to a bowl of noodles. Soon afterward eating, when suddenly saw someone stop street motorcycle, waving me ahead. Look closely, the students turned out a dozen years ago, and his lovely daughter. And that I probably have not seen for four years, his body slightly portly, and his face seems to have chance more superficial wrinkles, dimples just laugh has not changed. Daughter namely quite beauteous, facial traits looks quite like her dad, chubby favor her mommy would really like ruddy. In truth, I know tomorrow morning because many years than the ruddy, red is my junior lofty school at the same table, I memorize when she was quite fat, fair-skinned, eyes massive, very shine, very beautiful. Later we study in the same College, Ming and red met love, got married later graduation. I attended their wedding, and do the best male. I kas long aswent to Shanghai four years ago, four years and the pair is basically cut off adjoin. Only two alternatively three times, met in the red line, she secondhand She narrated me namely in Shanghai, she led her daughter in her kin lived. Another time, my brother's school copyright inspection, necessitated accounting certificate, I went to borrow the red unit, she lost a lot of time, even more Painting and moving, eyes still stare brilliance. She jokes that routinely you do not penetrate me, when it is someone I meditation? I took a duplicate of CPA certificate, vowed that, so after finishing, behind to query you. However, my person ecology and laziness, procrastination,UGG Retro Cargo, gradually heave the stuff forgotten. Today, with the afterward reunion should be happily drinking some, merely say so fair dined supper, and the stomach and gall bladder is not agreeable, do not drink. His face does not see like he was telling lies. I asked, you are not in Shanghai? When come back? Say so, come behind a annual. Daughter has been boring sitting in a preside, that looked at her, cornered to me, red was gone. I was consciousness faint waves, hurriedly asked what was going on. Say so, malignancy,ugg boots canada, died less than 1 hundred days. I am coming back this period, is to care for her. How is this possible? The last conference with the red, for whether what occurred yesterday or, how speedily human gone? Ming acquainted me that Red has been sick because four years, after the Spring Festival this year, illness metastasis, and rapid deterioration ... I suddenly thought - there is one night, I met online red, chatted for a few words, she told me she was sick the. I asked, what ailment? Computer screen out there,UGG Jimmy Choo Siobhan, You kidding? You merely 30 years old. How can you have illness so youth? If you meditation I am old at the same chart, I watch you, why obtain that pardon? More unlucky ah! She told me, had just finished surgery soon, immediately chemotherapy. I still would not trust, then I borrow Accountant certificate, see her in agreeable spirits, still working, do not like patients. Does she then have been suffering from a terminus illness,UGG Sundance II Boots, can she really did not prevaricate to me? Past vividly, that was the fat girl sitting next to me; that was gifted at the marrying of the bride; that had to drink wine ashore the table and we chat a woman, where have you been? I thought Japan, longer, friendship is forever, and why you have so hastily left? Do you not remember,UGG Caroline, I do owe you a meal? Do you have forgotten, in the wine on the table, I put that cup, do you promise you a good friend of the couple's life? I began to detest myself, why not adjoin Red in recent years, for well as in the last moments of her life, but likewise did not see her anew, this unfortunately can never be remedied. Looked like alone little girl, I was very acid. How she would not miss her mother? Like mother, like her will miss her in paradise. I remember the red at a class reunion when her birthday photos out for everybody to see, then, how her face filled with happiness and delight ah! I ask the child how old? Ming, 9-year-old, third grade school on. I said it to my school counseling. Ming said that her mother was living to her very rigid, at present has been good. But her mother was seriously ill during this time, I had not time to control her, down a lot to learn. I'm attempting to detect a tutorial where you how many that fare? I said, not a penny, I do not give you face, for she is the daughter of my table, I take her exercising to become profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment