Monday, October 24, 2011

but I virtually did not recognize



Cong babies, constantly feel do not comprehend me, even my own. Remember the premier time we met it? You corner a It namely a beauteous academy years, a clean and perspicuous free of impurities, for namely namely chapter of the mow flies carefree days, I always miss the amusement of any flying more and more feel that pain Bonechewer. You say you memorize my 1st self-introduction, pearly shirt, handsome face, facial pride. At that time, I still do not understand, I grew up in the scarp side of a narcissus, endangered, happiness ambition ebb, I can fair keep smiling sadly narcissistic. I said: hover gently, since the accessible songjang; not my girlfriend, Mo tin response it. Now muse almost it, even while the Advantages and Disadvantages, I did idea, you likewise noted. Meet our first time, reflecting the plane trees swinging in the screen of the street, you are a firm black T-shirt, gray jeans, graceful stature, light footsteps, but a trace of heavy. You smiled at me, smile with one-third tragically, it was migrating, So, I understand the anecdote of you and vibration. That, to live up to your male. He did not know you, I am headstrong determination. SD artistic moving your bones, How can it be profane man can know? ! Lotus woman, not also sallow crimson Juan Tao Li, Mei Jiaorao, no grace and elegant Peony Aromatic, pale roseate fragrant explicit she fair graceful self-sustaining; svelte rhyme quality of cleaning. June Lake scenery, then water Bicheng daytime lotus, white smokes reflect aboard lotus,UGG Caroline, Yu Hu Bing Xin, Mei-free language. Who defiance say, this woman, not beautiful? ! Naturally, we work attach, for a story, a mystery, you and a man, you and me. We character at odds, but it often attach, periodically drastic arguments,UGG Coquette Slippers, but the twinkling of an eye beauty laughed and talked, this is the real friendship. At that time, I still have the best friend, gazing, inseparable, eventually, was badly heartbroken. You pity me, for my value, whatsoever, I was informed to listen, but equitable think fewer than give up, and finally underwent enough. We are persistent, fuchsia woman, knowing that would be badly beaten, but not stop until 1 reaches one's goal. Later, no one can come into my center, merely you. I think, thanks to our alike experiences, thank you though is still not tender gave me a lukewarm hug, let me brave, let me fly. I am forever in prefer of Hope this friendship puny deep-seated, Jinfeng Yu Lu, eternal life work hand in hand. Regardless of the future where I am, where are you, hope that a call phone, a contingency encounter, we said to every additional, is you. Intimacy of these 2 words so many impressed with what should embody, how many wonders? Dream of Youth! She made me indifferent to human ecology, occasionally a sense of inconstancy. Cong, I dislike her, hate her trampled my heart. But this world, self-deception, deceptive, being bullied, we will eventually have to be let down repeatedly, said with a smile as tears in my eyes attractive, naught gallant, just do not absence to drip a joke. I am, once and for all, is proud. Cong, alternatively, I know there are you, my only friend,UGG Ashur boots, so it arrogant to them. If away from you, I put no friendship to emulate. Twenty-one years, actually come to such a desolate, is incompetent, a failure, but also the providential, I know a you. Day in the car, depend ashore her sister's arms, mind infinite fatigue. Sister, she said, boys have been watching you. I said, is it? Do not complain. But inadvertently looked up, I have exercised with blurred eyes, passing by some stranger's face it, actually I was devoting himself to think of men. He saw my eyes with unbelievable and some other sentiments,ugg boots cheap, maybe repent. Thus, a trace of hearts drift chuckle. I accustom flowers yet traveled,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, know how to discern a man, how Jiaoruan tone profile the most vivid words, I have not me. This is my addiction over the man, but I virtually did not recognize, so I am relieved, and then the intense love and dislike the color will disappear along time, why bother I Own Prison? ! I think open, let work of. Cong, do you? You may have to appropriate people? Sometimes I feel cold inside, do not you come to think of knowledge between. You are not the sun, but bright strong, so I Jingpei; when I crisp, I think of you. Cong, we enjoy embrace yourself, no cause. If my arms are too weak to slender, Cong, please leave me a embrace, with the power of our lives with every other, tie him down to live the hereafter we expect each other, tightly, do not let go, Xiangxie through this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment