Saturday, October 22, 2011

What can I do



I have a friend, his role becomes more and more withdrawn, and this is due to the departure of his girlfriend. He told me namely he had exhausted of the kind of girl namely immediately superficial and vain. Since then,UGG Kids Classic Short, he is forever away from the girls, sometimes with curious eyes watching them. I do not want to say that he was fair a psychological barrier,UGG Hat and Scarf Set, because I was scared he sorrowful fact, he is a agreeable male, had a quite good and even a mini innocent man. He was I in adore with the girl, he forever said to me: Yes ah, when folk put love's center to lose it? He tried to beverage smoke that period, would I feel depressed even days have been overcast. I sympathize with him, merely not option merely to obtain people weep of adore. I never argued any One daytime he said to me: If friends so I suddenly know the fact, understand a mood. That is at all times we have real feelings, ought be genuine, deep, wealthy, it is impossible to not care. Otherwise it is a kind of hypocrisy, a variety of masquerade. Who does not dislike that it not my true? I laud the friends of Emotion, share belief, and that part of the luxury of consciousness. He kick me a few days ago told me that he call in the Northwest,UGG Sunburst Tall, he looked the snow-capped mountains and grassland. He said: it's beauteous, a lot of horses, flocks of sheep, and snow-capped mountains. Long time did not listen him so hearty mirth of. He grew up favor photography, I know thatto the west has been different one of his hopes, I am merry for him, he was eventually out of the house, that apartment a little musty house, start a fashionable life, and maybe give him with the western to gallop to the enthusiasm and the fresh wind and snow. I am about to finalization of the time, he came to the phone,UGG Fancy, sounds a bit cheap, I was taken aback, do? He asked: Have you ever seen the desert it? Saw the extensive amplitude of dirt, feeling that life is so small. Yes ah, this is perhaps a perception of life, I looked out the window orange street lights, I would like it over there at this time alternatively during the day, perhaps the desert air is beating incessantly,UGG Ultra Tall Boots, he is blinded. What can I do, I tin only say: friends, all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment