Saturday, October 22, 2011

Helpless Caishuxueqian



Meet you, not a coincidence, not fate, but has long been condemned. You tin memorize? In the dense bamboo forest, rambling streams p.m. everyday presence a moment meantime the crane, namely namely me. And you, namely it no, a small stream bamboo house well-read students? ! How? Crane ambition be flying in each afternoon drinking, singing, dancing. Students are forever psalming the word poetry, paperback table cancer. Through the window, everybody knows every other's subsistence, but only the feeling, just enjoy each other mutually adored. There namely not devotion,UGG Neema Sneaker, no sensation. Depths of bamboo, is accompanied by 2 silent souls! Buddha's past lives of 500 times Looking back, only in exchange as a pass ... life ... and meet you, is returning apt the unfamiliar, is returning to the familiar. Sound long forgotten, long looks fuzzy. However, the consciousness I acknowledged you, not sweet for honey accompanied along the antique,UGG Classic Tall, is not ambiguous on the encounter along accident. Talk to you, even in the loud side of the road, I listen noise, hurrahing, do not watch the bustling, thronged, trance, your every word mingled into babbling brook streaming, with my thoughts back to quiet of the mountains, along period and space, I - or bird crane. Fast-paced city life, ponderous go, intrigues, infighting, unscrupulous, entire of which I panic. Fortunately, I love travel, exposure to the beauteous scenery smart, forever let me loosen and put aside always attentive, carefree breathing. However, though travel a lot, but at the beauty which can not be entirely belong to me. Beautiful outlook, I tin only have a few days,UGG Suburb Short, up to tens of days, but can not hold in their hands, into their own pockets. Therefore, only gratitude, only treasure. As you,Kids UGG Bailey Button, but I glance a long life! In the distant elapse life, I am your landscape, you read it slowly and with learning. Life, you convert my landscape, I return with the true ethereal separation. A thousand words, as treasure. When the romantic end to annual necessities, let you and I have to be a knowing smile this beautiful moment. Said civilian use. I like, is the fame and fortune, is, for always, is tranquilize and adore for each additional. Is the kind of sensibility,UGG Jimmy Choo Sora, cried the beautiful mood! The order: youth old, I, like night, favor the rain, the night quiet me, let me consider. Rain always gives me infinite inspiration. Is a wet night, I suddenly ambition to write someone to you, so this small text down on paper. Helpless Caishuxueqian, my awkward pen can depict 1 of two ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment