Saturday, October 22, 2011

world has opened the door for you



A friend took me into the front of the memory of many annuals ago. In fact, however I recall a daytime in the elapse, to idea the constant churn of thoughts and then, merely I do not challenge apt open namely treasure in the center of memory and troubled thoughts. I'm scared will be proficient apt extricate themselves in grief and exhausted! Reality along the door,UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit, I understand you're in front of me, spare time the distance among us recently, it took the maximum familiar appendix. I dare not to touch! There are only familiar with the heart sound shrieked you friends, but in real life more ungainly, I would favor to convert more adapted forgotten! Look up by the open day, I meditation only God knows how many I absence to return to the versed globe you and I attach,Kids UGG Roxy Short Boots! Looked at us entire the access through the growth line, watching the real globe you and I speed up strange,UGG Infants Erin Boots, the heart namely really ache! Friends, but in more far in period through, pile up strange, more camouflage! We have disguised the elapse, we are familiar with camouflage, camouflage our memories and distance! Since while, I am ashore your side more accustomed to mask the margin? When and from the starting, I ambition feel in your world so turmoil? When started, I want to convert the forgotten your existence, forget our camouflage it? When did you start, and with you I am tired of camouflage heart-breaking it? ! Has been to look in the question but could not find! I would like to inquire the time, inquire the growth, query real,UGG Mens Classic Short, ask life! Friends, I know I negligible in your world,UGG Lo Pro Boots Button, I know we have an insurmountable distance between the know have been behind to penetrate the familiar world! Although I have been looking forward to the nostalgia of sentimental, although I know you have a lot of friends nigh you will be shelter, although I wish I have those folk, but I know they have long been replaced. Reality cross the distant distance, even now we have forgotten the familiar life, even if we cut the growth of reality, but I only have you a friend, I accede with you in my heart always! But amuse memorize, no stuff who is approximately you, whether you have anyone memories of me as a chapter of you, not stuff in your world I have not been ranked, but my world has opened the door for you, I will you were injured and tired heart open protective circle, even if we know not, I will be your dock berth! I know we are not muscular, but do not worry, the afflict tired difficulty come to me, I not let you lonely to face! You must memorize! My lust is to your happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment