Friday, January 14, 2011

I received a strange man


Before the earthquake that afternoon, I received a strange man calls. That man's voice is very tired, yid with nasal. He said, she is washed-up. I was the sudden telephone confused, a long time, I just understand oneself are listening to a stranger talk. I asked, who washed-up? He said jia hui. Then, added that she got liver cancer, is already late.

She said to see you in bed side, will you? My brain was something like sharp ruthlessly struck, once vertigo. He seems to have on the phone asks again whether I would like to. I didn't answer. I do not know how long after about ten minutes, I finally come from vertigo awake. Then, I asked jia hui which dwelt in hospitals and ward, he hurried, go out.

May the C city always softhearted affectionately, street everywhere amorous feelings 10 thousand kinds belle float however. But, but I had no idea to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment