Sunday, January 9, 2011

we must retain the essence

CAI qin's fans irrelevant age, sex, no often appear "dating" phenomenon, how to let young audiences loved classical old problems, CAI qin quite have the feeling: "I have nothing 'magic weapon", actually music without the new and old cent, classical songs although rhyming two-syllable, but not easily sing good, we must retain the essence in original simultaneously integrates modern, this needs remixes, heavy new deduce, as new music to do. Concert, fans may find many songs like ever heard, but have different feeling, this is what I sought, also may be the "magic"!"
CAI qin fans ears notoriously listening to classical old songs and high quality good voice celebrated. When the reporter asked CAI qin is how to make these "catch" fans satisfaction, CAI qin homestly tells a reporter, actually she don't think song fan "tricky", a good song besides have good composition, but also have a good voice, and also with full of affection to the annotation, accomplish these would not be difficult to keep their fans satisfaction. She says: "I want to do is to viewers choose the best pieces, making optimal arrangement. Because my concert from no fancy packaging, especially when I am alone on the stage with my songs' collision with music for ', bridge and audience all psionic communication.

That kind of feeling like i.true.very.think.with you.talk, this concert we have successfully deduced 60 games, I feel like talked about 60 times have love, I am really happy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment