Saturday, January 8, 2011

Netherlands drive to receive

After two days, May 25 morning, he at fudan, Netherlands drive to receive, to join him at YeYaoZhen floor multi-function hall and students talk. He told the students: "I first application have a smoke, which have invulnerability, but there is one the control that nervous. Wang anyi invited me, from Beijing to Shanghai, I today as nervous, and on the plane strain, on the ground also nervous." He was really nervous, I saw him get cigarettes hand a bit tremble. But then he not strain. We live in the dialogue later the possibility of how many "theme published in Shanghai literature".

I had to remember he at fudan, ditan said these words: "I in any mood in the ditan stayed, I spent in ditan in 15 years, 15 years wrote this more than 10,000 words".

Today is unexpected news, let a person sails. Recall that disappeared conversation, situational vivid. See netizen post he poetry, one of which is "the last practice", copy in this passage to the end of the:

No comments:

Post a Comment