Wednesday, January 19, 2011

or by hand mask sufferings


My heart suddenly on a much struck the ripples: contemporary youth is how to save time as gold! Their time treat money, your job depends on the quality of life to my generation shame. I originally carefree in the same way anyway also can be to watch with admiration.

The south is in the telephone petitions wife after hasty decision. Wife came to austral the largest city of care sons already two months to spare. Because does not adapt the hot, humid retting local climate, first muffled neck pain and later developed into an arm numbness, then coughs for long, night particularly severe. Whenever I pick up the phone, heard farther south from her cough sound continuously, I couldn't help pain by heart on, seem to see her cheeks latosolic red, panting, or by hand mask sufferings, mouth simmered or laundry mopping the floor busy housework. I immediately decided to compose broken hand typescripts immediately and increase slow to her.

I quite openly letter "east han discipline of view in a long saying:" would be after the age, but the son of volunteers, we HanYiLongSun, cannot answer know when heard." Therefore, as long as children has needs, we will spare no effort to support, the old couple. In the place of eve to son, myron manders just crossed the 63-year-old birthday. Now she far south, infected body, how don't disturbing? I wish immediately next to her, to help her work, accompany her cure disease made her to recover as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment