Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tomorrow record to add clothes


Mother every day there are many many things to say. Is the issue of clothes, see the day was cold and mother again about opened: "wear a bit thicker, noticing don't frozen." I say: "know, know." Mama white my one eye: "know still wear so thin, suspicion not too cold? Tomorrow record to add clothes." I repeatedly nod.

The next time he saw me, mom's eyebrows and wrinkled up: "wanted you to wear a bit thicker how still wear so thin, caught a cold?"

Her boyfriend is in many large I wear more clothes invalid after, "forced" I wear became a panda. I've said over and over is cold, but he relentlessly, don't wear to he thinks he's warm, he never leaves.

I cry: "wear so bloated how to go out?" He smiled and said: "we want temperature well. As long as I don't poise like, not good?" What else can I say? Wear it.

Every time for dinner, mom all advised me to eat a bit more. Although I say oneself to eat well, again is full go to, mom or selfishly to my bowl clip vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment