Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Think of what this every day


Boyfriend ironic also about: "eat so little, want to fly! Eat, eat fat looks better." So I can eat again a bit more, my boyfriend self-taught, will do mine incense meal, let me unknowingly appetite gained a lot.

The most when she has a headache, was the mother and her boyfriend left down, mom sentence, my boyfriend a word, as if I was a child what they don't understand. Now I more and more calm, sit old mama and her boyfriend's among them, listen to my heart to you, happy.

Wait until they had said, my boyfriend white eye: "you are my boyfriend or mama to me?" Boyfriend haven't talk, mom JieQiang: "a man of you like your mama to you so well, this man is definitely worth entrust lifelong!"

Think of what this every day. I think I've got bifida, I'm sick.

According to the elevator, I'll double-click button, I take bread pose as holding the mouse, sitting on a bus, in front of the back of the head in my eyes like 17 inches screen, both hands if parallel put together, just can't help ground-to-air typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment