Friday, January 14, 2011

I will not give up


My mind focused on jia hui live in that room. I to the hospital is not familiar with, more do not know where the ward what. However, it does not matter, my mind emerging, is a woman poured on his sickbed groaned and howl scenes. The woman, whom I have not seen for more than ten years of jia hui. I carefully counted, accurately say, she and I had eleven years not met.

Cars in the street is not capacious dash away. This time, C city inaccessibly to the smooth flow of traffic. I looked out of the window buildings quickly from 4/60 glide, the brain disorder regiment hemp. I don't know jia hui now what has become, we separated when she was only twenty years old, heavy is big, with one pitch-black long hair, I don't know how to face more thoughts eleven lovers. Eleven years, we live far apart, that affection in her heart was exactly what changes have taken place?

These uncertainties are tested my. But, I will not give up. 11 years later, when I found that the love of his life woman lying in hospital gasp,, what still can stop me in that direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment