Tuesday, January 18, 2011

there is the source code


I also know that I give you speaking, sorry, the sentence, in my mind has been decomposed into pinyin and being rapidly implement on the keyboard. I have had, I can't write the article from wrong character verbiage read the full meaning, thanks to the network, there is a popular wrong character concentration camps, I benefaction satisfactory.

Any page in my eyes, there is the source code, including typesetting beautiful propaganda pages, I always felt that if the paper from the middle sliver, will certainly produced crackling off a lot of HTML and CSS stylesheet command.

That day, my house leaders say the house is a mess, I say not disorderly, as long as do a plugin stylesheet then it's done, prophesy to finish, I and leadership to look at one another and terrorist xuan bi4 bah.

I want to press any can press things, including home kitten round muzzle, rightness, I called it the mouse ".

No comments:

Post a Comment